Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sonny On the Road

I'll be out of town for a few weeks (I hope 2 weeks, but it might be more). I don't know if I'll be able to post much during my time away from home. For OPSEC reasons, I don't really want to say where I'm going, but I doubt I'll have time or access to an internet connection long enough to post. Actually, finding time to post might prove more difficult. I am taking my laptop with me, so I'll be able to write. But, it seems like we are going to be busy. Last time I was out of town, I stopped in Vegas on my way home. Here's a picture I took of the Chinese Garden at the Bellagio. Now I have to finish packing and figure out what books to take on the road.



Comments:
Have fun. Be safe.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?